InfoVista Leads OSS Industry Innovation; Sales Team Growth, New Solutions and Industry Recognition Validate Company’s Momentum
By Marc Lippe, Director, Worldwide Field and Corporate Marketing, InfoVista
The telco industry is one of steady and rapid evolution, as communication service providers (CSPs) and enterprises constantly reappraise their ability to innovate. Demand for performance-sensitive applications and data services continues to explode, migration to new infrastructures presents additional challenges, and opportunities to add value are being seized by players in adjacent sectors. Consequently, the monetization of new customer demands, time-to-market acceleration, support agility and infrastructure optimization are driving CSPs to overhaul their OSS environments and increase quality of service (QoS) and quality of experience (QoE).
In order to thrive in this fast-paced industry, we at InfoVista are working hard to constantly evolve our solutions and push the limits of what our customers can achieve. By continually improving what is already the most powerful, flexible and open service performance assurance platform of the market to meet CSPs’ and large enterprises’ needs to optimize, operate and monetize their networks, we strive to lead the evolution of the OSS industry. As we enter the second half of 2012, we recently took some time to reflect on what we’ve accomplished so far this year. Some highlights that we are especially proud of from the previous six months include:
- Sales force growth: we increased our worldwide sales force by 30 percent over the last three months in order to meet growing demand for our industry-leading unified network, service and application performance management solutions.
- Our launch of VistaSON: the newest addition to our product line-up enables mobile operators to drastically improve network capacity and QoS and deliver reduced OPEX. Initial feedback, particularly from North American mobile operators, has been extremely positive and far exceeded InfoVista’s expectations.
- Being named the winner of both the Pipeline 2012 Innovation Awards and Network Middle East 2012 Innovation Awards.
- A strong partnership with Telstra: InfoVista equipped Telstra with intelligent service-level reporting capabilities for its “Application Assured Networking” service.
- Recognition from Gartner: InfoVista was included in the report, Vendor Landscape for Application-Aware Network Performance Monitoring and Network Packet Brokers, for its ability to provide multi-vendor, multi-domain and multi-technology performance data, and multi-tenancy support.
I am excited to consider what the next six months will bring, and look forward to sharing further successes with our customers and partners!
Leave a Reply